Experienced With Embezzlement, Fraud And More | White Collar Defense
Most white collar crimes are financial crimes performed by businesspeople, without violence, including crimes such as embezzlement, fraud and computer crimes. If you are facing white collar crime charges, you need a lawyer who can defend you.
From my Lafayette, Louisiana, law firm, I can aggressively defend you against white collar and other types of criminal charges. As a St. Martin Parish theft and fraud defense attorney, I know that the consequences of conviction can be severe for you and your family, so I fight for you as if your future depends on it, because it probably does.
Every Type Of White Collar Case Handled
There are many types of white collar crimes, and these are just to name a few that, as your Lafayette white collar crimes attorney, I can handle for you:
- Bank fraud
- Computer and internet crimes
- Cellphone fraud
- Credit card fraud charges
- Insurance fraud
- Welfare fraud
When you work with me, I will first explore the details surrounding your crime and arrest to determine the quality of the prosecutor’s case against you and help you determine the plan going forward. If the case is strong, I will seek to negotiate a plea on your behalf to lower the charges and penalties; if not, I will fight for you throughout the criminal trial process.
The Top-Quality Representation You Deserve
You deserve quality representation for your embezzlement or fraud defense, so I provide representation marked by:
- Professionalism: I know how to evaluate your case and determine the best course of action, and I have experience negotiating with the prosecutor’s office.
- Integrity: When you hire me, I make sure you get my very best. I can meet with you evenings or weekends by appointment, whenever you need me, so you won’t be left wondering about the status of your embezzlement case.
- Compassion: I not only provide the best legal representation that I can, but I also work with you, helping you get connected to resources and agencies that will help you break the underlying problems that lead to WI, drug charges or violent crimes.
Strong Defense Against White Collar Charges In Louisiana
You are the accused; the state has many resources. I can help defend your rights to make sure you get a fair shake. Either call my Lafayette Parish office at 337-205-0319 or email me for a consultation with an attorney.