A Proficient Defense Attorney Who Is On Your Side
When you’re facing the resources of the prosecutor’s office, you need a lawyer who will provide you with quality criminal defense. You need someone to help you level the playing field and give you a fighting chance.
I started my Lafayette, Louisiana, law firm to make sure you could have quality criminal defense representation. I try to be more than a Lafayette, Louisiana, criminal defense attorney. I will fight to defend your future in court, but I will also do whatever I can to help you. If you are dealing with alcohol or drug related issues, I am connected with many different resources to assist you.
My clients are more than just case numbers to me, so I try to be more than just a lawyer to them. I fight to win my clients’ cases, but I also have resources to get them help for any alcohol, drugs or violence issues that underlie the crimes.
Defending The Rights Of The Accused
I have represented Lafayette Parish and St. Martin Parish clients in many areas of criminal defense, including:
- DWI, DUI, OWI: If you have been charged with drunk driving, I can help you with your criminal defense needs and assist you with your administrative driver’s license hearing before the Office of Motor Vehicles.
- Vehicular crimes: I can defend you against negligent homicide or vehicular homicide charges, and connect you to resources that can help you recover from the emotional trauma of the event.
- Drug crimes: I can negotiate with the prosecutor and defend you at trial for any drug possession with intent to distribute, manufacturing, or distribution charges.
- Prescription drug crimes: If you are charged with a crime that stems from the possession, manufacturing, or possession with intent to distribute prescription drugs, I can represent you through the criminal process. If the prescription drugs have become an addiction of yours, I will assist you in obtaining the help you need.
- Violent crimes: If you are facing battery, aggravated battery or assault charges, I can fight for your future.
- Internet and computer crimes: I can help defend you from identity theft or fraud charges stemming from use of a computer or the Internet.
- White collar crimes: I can defend you against fraud, embezzlement and other white collar charges.
- Property crimes: If you’ve been charged with theft, burglary, robbery or vandalism, I can defend you.
- Theft: I can protect your rights and future if you are facing theft charges.
- Credit card fraud: I can work to build a defense on your behalf.
- Money and asset forfeiture matters: I can help you get your property or money back if the state has seized the items.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, I may be able to help you clear your record.
- Probation and parole violation: Have you been accused of violating the terms of your probation or parole? I can defend you and help you avoid the consequences.